NOMINATION & REMUNERATION COMMITTEE:
Mr. Vidhu Bhushan Verma - Chairman
1. Mr. Mahesh Kumar Kejriwal
2. Ms. Ritu Agarwal
3. Mrs. Pooja Kalanouria
ROLE OF THE COMMITTEE, INTER ALIA, INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Formulation of the criteria for determining qualifications, positive attributes and independence of a director and recommend to the Board a policy, relating to the remuneration of the directors, key managerial personnel and other employees;
- Formulation of criteria for evaluation of performance of Independent Directors and the Board;
- Devising a policy on diversity of board of directors
- Identifying persons who are qualified to become directors and who may be appointed in senior management in accordance with the criteria laid down, and recommend to the Board their appointment and removal.
- Whether to extend or continue the term of appointment of the independent director, on the basis of the report of performance evaluation of independent directors.
- Recommend to the board, all remuneration, in whatever form, payable to senior management, striking a balance between the performance and achievement.
- Carry out any other function as is mandated by the Board from time to time and / or enforced by any statutory notification, amendment or modification as may be applicable.